size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-20-2019, 10:27 AM
Why on earth would Belle be thanking her? Io didn't do anything that the woman didn't deserve. Deathbelle held her close and asked after her doings. The smaller woman released a low, rumbling chuckle. "Aside from beating off your sisters fierce inquiries?" She was sure that Belle and Lucretia had spoken since their little foray into the dirt and junk. The healer was a strange one, that was for sure. She didn't necessarily dislike her. She simply didn't understand her yet. There was a vast distance between them and she believed that Lucretia preferred it that way.

"I've been collecting herbs. Taking care of my silly brother." His leg was almost back to normal, though he would have to be careful as it was easy to rebreak a weakened bone. "I've been working on a crafting him a present. He liked my cart so much that I've been building him one of his own." Hey, not only was she pretty, she was handy too! His cart was being built on a much larger scale than her own small one. He was much larger, after all. They would be able to carry damn near anything on it with his bulk and power at the reins.

"Mostly I've been preparing to head back to where the Armada belongs. Collecting seeds, herbs, items that will be useful." She released a sigh and gave her two-toned eyes a roll. "I would have been doing more on a diplomatic level, but Sirius has graciously forbidden it." That was an understatement.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.