Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-20-2019, 05:37 PM

Neither of them seemed to have any objections to what he said. And part of him was relieved. He knew there were others out there who saw raiding as a hostile act and perhaps even as something that they'd consider enemy worthy, but Ace didn't think so. A pack had to put themselves first, not always wonder and worry how other packs saw another. If another pack were to raid him, he'd likely see it as competition and nothing more. Assuming of course, it was done out of necessity or survival or maybe even training purposes. But if it were simply out of hostility or maliciousness, well...that was another story. "I'm not one to maim others just for the hell of it, either," He chuckled before taking a deep breath and straightening himself out.

Alright...well they seemed sure about their decision then. "In that case, I'd love to welcome the both of you into the pack. And if you don't mind me asking, what are your preferred fields of interest? Winterfell has many, from trackers and hunters to fighters in both offensive and defensive fields, healers, blacksmiths, and more. There are many opportunities to be had, plenty of room for growth...especially for high ranks since they've recently been left unoccupied." He'd wait to hear where their interests lied before they moved on.

"Acere"||Winter