ardent

Let me be the devil on your shoulder

Zalin

gems
size
build
player
08-01-2013, 03:34 PM

The dark devil didn't have long before the owner of the scent bushed his way out of the brush, a brutish black wolf with red eyes, and a strange little creature not far off. The dark brute let out a snort and flashed his ivories at the new comer in a smile, his white eyes dancing with a curiosity what didn't seem all to friendly. " Hm. Such a shame my fun was interrupted by a little wanderer and a weird small thing..." his voice floated in the air lightly. "But you might as well stay and enjoy this dark moon. Though, I must warn you... I do bite." with a loud snap of his jaws he started laughing, his head thrown back towards the sky before lowering and looking the other male over with unnerving white eyes. His white banded ears flicked to the wolf and he stood up, his full enormous height unfolding underneath him. He wasn't the largest wolf in the lands but he sure was pushing it. His thick fur suggested that he favored the northern climates and his lean but long muscled form showed power and a certain deadliness that reflected in his white orbs. His large deep chest made him intimidating, but the sly and quirky smile that played on his lips, deceived many into thinking he had a friendly disposition. He was a ticking time bomb, but his timer was broken and those around him never knew when he would go off. The thick furred brute stared hard at the male, his hackles raising along his back. There was something about the wolf before him that he liked and uncertain why, it made him edgy and silently aggressive. Zalin's personality never let him like something what he couldn't understand, and even on his favorite night, he was as unpredictable as a snake.
After a moment he picked up a bone that sat near his large paws, his eyes never leaving the other red one's, and tossed the other brute the bone. "Chew." he demanded. "The soft center is good for you and the hardness of the bone sharpens the teeth." he rumbled before picking up his own and began gnawing on it, while never breaking eyes contact with the other wolf.

P.S- When it all goes down... I'll be there waiting...
Love Zalin-