gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
11-21-2019, 11:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 12:21 PM by Célestin.)

Célestin kept himself busy when Memento wasn't around, mostly when she was sleeping at her mother's side. He'd started to put up some basic scent markers, warnings that the area around the den was protected. By him. He'd been doing his best to cover the signs of the den and reinforce the entrance as best he could while still making it easily usable for the occupants. When he wasn't actively guarding the den he was off hunting for the women who'd become his whole life. But at the moment he was laying guard outside the den entrance, he lay on the ground, head tipped back and he tried his best to bask in the cold sun. His body told him it was spring but it seemed the lands down past the land bridge operated in opposition to the northern part of the land. Or maybe the volcano was simply messing with everything.

The scent of a stranger reached him and slowly he opened dual-toned eyes. He scanned for the intruder, spotting the dark nebula marked man sauntering towards the hidden den he guarded. Célestin groaned, and rose to his paws, he stretched out his limbs and then started towards the stranger. He stopped a safe distance away from the man and huffed a barking greeting. "Greetings." He said, his voice not unfriendly but there was an edge there. The den was quite a few feet behind him now, more than enough that it should be undisturbed in the event of a fight but that didn't mean he didn't wish there was more distance still between it and this starry marked man. "I suggest you stop where you are friend."

speech think action

[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3