Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-23-2019, 04:43 AM

Zee scoffed softly, her tail curling to wrap around her body protectively as she sat upon the dirt floor. It was an impossible question, an impossible decision. Sirius was quick to defend their empress' train of thought, and Zee knew he was right and it was her loneliness that drove her. "Safe dynamic." She parroted back to him, ears falling flat to press against her skull. "I just told you, I don't want to share your body with anyone. That's my safe dynamic. Though good luck telling anyone that they're welcome to join our marriage but without those benefits." She sighed again, her eyes fluttering shut. Insecurity gripped at her at the thought of sharing her husband, even with the only other wolf she truly loved. "I cannot say no to her, I love her too much for that. We owe it to her to do what we can to fill the void Archon has left." 

A million questions swirled in her mind - where would she stay? They lived in separate packs now, would Deathbelle ask them to dissolve the armada? Would she want Sirius' children to raise beside her own? Who would warm her bed, and how could they keep hearts from breaking and emotions from running rampant? "Call for her, if you'd accept her proposal. I'm not opposed." Zee wasn't fully sure if she was being entirely truthful; a part of her did oppose to the idea, however another part of her was not opposed at all and the mixture of feelings confused her. "I still don't know what to say to her, but I know you'll find the words. You've always been good with her." 

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.