Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
11-23-2019, 03:07 PM
Ah, he was heading in the right direction. Tyrian pick up the pace - and succeeded in almost immediately jarring Tashi off his back - and quickly traversed the narrow, uneven path that led up to the top of the basin. With one final leap he was up on the flatland and before him, a short distance away, was a grinning Chaos. Tyrian smirked back at him and frisked over. A scowling Tashi trailed behind him with a small, lightly smoking pipe in one hand.

Tyrian took a deep breath. "Well...you see, I've been thinking. Dad had a pack, right? And you have a pack. Ash has his pirates and Rhyme," he started rambling, "Even though he's not like "one of us" or whatever, had a pack. And I was thinking...since it's kind of a family thing, you know...maybe I should be thinking about what I wanna do, you know?" Inwardly he cringed at the double use of 'you know' and the nerves it hinted at but it was a bit too late to take it back. He was a little nervous about what his brother might say. Anyone else he would scoff at their criticism, but Chaos was one of his idols. A laugh from him or a sign he wasn't taking him seriously would be a serious blow to the yearling's ego.

Almost afraid of stopping and beginning to sound a bit breathless, he pressed on, "So I just wanted to uh," he shrugged, trying to play it off like this potential conversation wasn't really important to him, "Maybe talk to you about what it's like to lead a pack and stuff."
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.