size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantVolcanoCritical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-23-2019, 06:07 PM
Pyrrhic blinked slowly in response to Eligos' formal tone. He hadn't been expecting that and it showed as his smile faltered and then faded. "It's alright," he replied quickly even though he didn't quite believe it in his heart of hearts. "Grief works us over differently. I know that." There was a difference between knowing it and feeling it though; and Pyrrhic knew it intellectually but didn't quite feel it emotionally.

"It's um..." he took a deep breath and let it out in an explosive sigh. "Bad. Basically all of the older ones are gone. Just up and left." Typhon, his mate, Mephistopheles, and on and on. "Or died," he said softly, thinking of Kasdeya and Apollo. "It's just us and some of the yearlings now."

He shook his head angrily and said, "I suppose this is for the best. I know where their allegiance lays now." Bastards, all of them. The only one who had bothered to come to him and tell him about her plans was Felicity. The rest, as far as he was concerned barring a damn good reason for disappearing, could go fuck themselves. The grace period he'd allowed for catching up had end.
Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.