Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
11-23-2019, 07:07 PM
She looked really nervous. Honestly he couldn't blame her, but he wasn't sure how to go about setting her mind at ease. It had been years since they'd last seen each other; they'd been friends as pups but they were adults now and they were different so he couldn't blame her for being worried. He was harmless, though.

...Relatively harmless, anyway.

Okay that was a lie, but he didn't mean any harm in this instance. Once upon a time him and Darya had been friends and that friendship had meant a great deal to him. It was for that reason he'd rescued her when Divo couldn't. Now though? Now he was in a weird position. He'd spent good "money" on her and he had gone to the market for slaves.

So what did a boy do, eh, when faced with a situation like this one?

Jupiter cleared his throat. "Well, for starters we're going to collect the rest of my purchases and then we're going to go to Legion, my uncle's pack. After that..." he shrugged noncommittally. "We'll see, I guess." Okay he wanted the attention off of himself. "Are you okay? They didn't hurt you or anything, did they?"
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.