Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
11-23-2019, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2019, 08:10 AM by Eligos.)
Aureus was quick to respond with what seemed to Eligos to be relief that someone had brought up the subject, and immediately his twin turned on him in fury. "Brothers," he interjected in an attempt to cut off any further fighting, his voice quiet but firm. "If we eat each other, we only do the enemies' work for them." He shifted his gaze calmly between the two of them. "We must keep faith - if not with the Fallen God then at least do not lose faith in each other." He could understand Aureus' doubts. What had the Fallen God ever done for them? Death and misery and nothing more. But forged in the fires of hardship they would emerge the stronger for it. "But the situation has changed from when our father chose his path for the family. It may be that we need to make changes as well." He shrugged eloquently. "I cannot speak for what the Fallen God would wish. I am no priest. But it is not good for the Abraxas to fall to infighting. My thinking is that we need to walk more in the world, to test ourselves more and to earn renown in new ways than we once did. But -" He set his gaze expectantly upon Pyrrhic. "Our father wished you to be his heir, so the decision of what the Abraxas do from here rests with you, if you accept the burden." He tilted his head slightly, eyes suddenly going intensely thoughtful. "Do you accept this burden? I feel like we have only ever assumed you wanted to lead."