size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019
11-24-2019, 03:43 PM
”Eliphas, to the north.” The snowy white owl cooed softly to catch the young man’s attention. Eli was already nervous about running into another bear he jumped at the sight of the hulking frame. He only took a moment to realize his mistake, but at that point his heart was already beating at a quickened pace. Eliphas didn’t have near as much fear in a stranger as he did a bear, and even by moonlight he looked to be good company.

His voice was friendly, and he offered a place beside a soon to be fire, Eli perked his mismarked ears curiously. Reminded of Zola in both her ability to make fire and her incredible size. Maybe he shouldn’t have been but the dainty boy felt safe in the stranger’s presence. Especially if a bear happened upon them.

”Gathering supplies tonight.” He answered in similar tones, allowing delicate paws to carry him closer to the campfire. It wasn’t that he didn’t enjoy the night, but he was too nervous to really relax and had too much work to do. Dual toned gems watched the titan’s companions curiously. Merlin watched them from Eli’s shoulders. ”I’d enjoy the warmth of a fire though.” There was enough time for that. ”I’m Eliphas Klein, call me Eli if you’d like.” he offered his name with a polite smile as he looked to the gathered firewood. ”I knew another wolf who knew the secret of fire. She used her long canine teeth to start it. I’m curious about your method.” Eliphas looked up at the man’s chiseled features curiously.