gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
11-24-2019, 05:15 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

Harbringr’s response to her own frank query brought a momentary softness to her eyes – not of any affection, but one of sympathy. While he didn’t state it aloud, the meaning was clear enough. “I’m sorry.”

Simple condolence, and nothing further was spoken. Dancing so near to the border of loss herself, she wasn’t going to pry into his past—his loss’s nature wasn’t so clear, whether it meant that his mate was barren, dead, or he himself had been castrated – and he didn’t smell sterilized in the slightest, a note she firmly threw into the mental fireplace in her mind, since it was definitely the more primal instinct in her mind that made it – and she didn’t wish to dredge up unhappy memories for the man. Not on such a calm, pristine night like this.

At his proposal, the Spirit smiled lightly, readily accepting the offer with an easy nod. “I don’t see why not. I’ve been here before, but I didn’t really delve into exploring this island to much extent.”

She flowed to her paws in a shimmer of multicolored white fur, nodding for him to take the lead, brow-point cocking upward.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.