size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-25-2019, 03:43 PM
Zee came to lay beside her in the soft grass and Io grinned. They'd both be dry in no time. The light scent of hyacinth drifted back and forth in the wavering breeze. It was pleasant. Io didn't enjoy terribly strong scents and so her soap had only a hint of the flower oils within. She'd rendered the fat from the oxen that she and Sirius had managed to fell. It was a process, but everyone needed to be clean.

Upon hearing that Zee hadn't spoken with Deathbelle, Iolaire's ears flicked backward momentarily. The instant tinge of panic in the woman's voice brought the dark fae's eyes to meet her own. "She'll be okay. We were attacked by a pack of coyotes while patrolling together. She was wounded more so than I, but I tended to her wounds. They weren't severe." With a sigh, the woman lowered her head, placing it upon one extended foreleg. "I fear I may have injured her heart more." The look on Belle's face flashed through her mind. "I was panicked and in shock at being bitten in the face. I'm afraid I tended to her wounds, but not her emotions." She would have to apologize eventually. Hopefully Belle would accept that apology.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.