Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
11-25-2019, 09:11 PM
It was hard to say what exactly tipped Jupiter off to the kick. Her shifting stance? Experience with this type of situation? Remembered pain passed down through thousands of generations of bruised testicles? Whatever the reason, Jupiter had a feeling bad things were coming and he tensed out of instinct; not knowing where the bad thing was coming from or how to protect himself from it, only that it was coming and that he needed to be ready. Of course it wasn't enough. The pad of her foot hit him center sack and succeeded in - what felt like - shooting his testicles up his spine and out the top of his head.

He yiped and then snarled a stream of inventive expletives that called into question everything from the origins of her clearly equine locks to the too-familiar liberties her companion animals took with her person. "Alright, fine, fine. I take it back. You aren't a lady." The outburst didn't last long and slowly his scowl was replaced with a sly grin. Though he would be feeling the effects of the kick for awhile Jupiter considered it a sign of success. It was proof that he was getting to the princess. He was rather fond of messing with people, even people he liked, so it was a painful win in his book. "Well fuck princess if you wanted a feel ya coulda just asked. Could use some work on that touch. I mean I like rough but shit they don't do me no good when they're wrapped around my head." The last word was no sooner out of his mouth than he was lunging for her legs in the hopes of dragging her down on top of him. If his choice of words embarrassed her she was going to hate laying on his belly.

Jupiter versus Aurielle for Dominance
Round Two of Two
Size:Extra Large
Build: Medium
Skills: Advanced Fighter
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.