Koloskivi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-26-2019, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2019, 07:01 AM by Koloskivi.)
[OOC: Koloskivi speaks Russian/Russian accent]    

The kind women invited him in and he thanked him kindly, the rain pelted his skin and felt as if it were eating his fur. Yes he had to admit that the place did look deserted and run down. He inclined his head, Koloskivi looked around at the new scene. The empire grace's was very much present and even if it was once choked by smog and ash; it still lived on. The man and his creature didn't attack him on site so he wasn't necessarily too worried about that. Unable to hide his appreciation from the shelter, the beast gave a small smile. "Forgive me for my intrusion. Though i don't mind the rain, its alvays nice to vait in a comfy place like this."

"Might i also add that the creature that follows you is quite unique." Koloskivi wasn't trying to sound like a suck-up, he just wanted to say a few things that might make the wolf smile. The beast sat on his haunches and looked around once more. This place gave off a noble vibe; one that rose gods and gave birth to mighty emperors. What he wouldn't give to let his paws rest on those same lands. Bear the same vibe of nobility, such elegance; poise and decorum. He let his eyes return to the man and his creature, a soft smile cracking his black lips; his pearly whites gleaming.