Extra large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterValentines 2020Treat 2019Promptober 2019
11-30-2019, 11:05 AM
dark mists are cloaking what the eyes can see

Éldi and Askr continued working away at the bear skin with Kaler's help. The trio moved swiftly and efficiently seeking to get the most the could out of the raw pelt. Once that was done they'd roll it up and take it somewhere to finish scraping and curing the hide. The problem with a huge hunk of meat like a bear lying around was that it was bound to attract other predators as well as scavengers. Éldi wasn't a fan of bear meat nor was he desperate enough to eat it now but the arrival of other scavengers and the like could mean getting additional holes in the hide that he did not want.

Aurielle stated that she was looking into making some sort of armor or jewelry with the claws. Éldi nodded, that seemed like a good idea to him. "Aye, either that or even some weaponry can be made with them. I've done a few pieces myself." He was more than just a marauder, he prided himself on his crafting as well. They freed the hide from the bear and moved to fold it up. Askr and Kaler helped move it onto Éldi's back for travel.

"Well, its been a pleasure miss Aurielle, but it's time for us to move out. I wish you luck this winter."

-exit-