size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-01-2019, 05:02 PM
Ouch. Deathbelle stated that her shoulders were fine, but her 'that's all' was sharp. Iolaire's dusty blue nose wrinkled slightly and her teeth flashed just a bit. "No, that's not all. I'm just not good at this sort of thing." Apologies were uncomfortable things. Belle deserved one, but for someone that didn't apologize often, this wasn't going to be easy. It needed to be done, however.

"I apologize for my behavior." Hey, step one down. A little stuffy, but it was done. Since she didn't know where they stood, it was difficult to show emotion. Iolaire's tongue flicked absently over the scar on her lower lip before she continued. "I shouldn't have left you alone." She should have been able to get over her fear and panic, but... it had been fear and panic. Shock all the way. When she had been bitten, her mind had taken a back seat and her body had gone into auto pilot. Hopefully Belle could at least understand that. Then again, maybe she couldn't. As the woman had said, scars didn't matter to her. Well then definitely mattered to Iolaire. So how could she truly understand?

Still unsure as of what to say, Iolaire simply stood, staring at the speckled woman upon her raised bit of rock. She wouldn't bare her soul to someone that was acting so coldly. She didn't blame her for her frigid demeanor one bit, but they would have to get past this little emotional hurdle before she allowed herself to say just what she meant.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.