gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
12-01-2019, 06:07 PM

Fire ignited in the exact spot the vixen touched. Their monochromatic fur danced together as her lithe bodice pressed against his own. Floral undertones came from her thick Klein scent due to her pleasant adornments. Hushed sultry tones entered his ears as they flicked back in ecstasy. Hannibal had missed the caress of his dear half-sister. Deathbelle's intoxicating violet eyes and the flick of her slim features. A low rumble of a chuckle came forth in response to her verbiage as he added his own. "They should be kept upon their toes." Surely the pack was blessed with his tones of desire and need rather then cries of war.

Hannibal leaned into her nuzzle and moved to slip his tongue across her charcoal cheek. His haunting stare seemed to flash with passion but he suppressed such as she spoke. He took in her words with pale fur bristling on the back of his neck. To know his dearest Empress was painted with the thought of his death truly hurt his core. "I am." A pause. "To my children." His voice with thick with ice. They were not tones of sorrow but merely expressing the truth. It would be hard to overcome their hatred and it was something that would plague him forever. "I am glad to be home my flower." Hannibal allowed his gaze to land on her own, "Deathbelle will you sit with me and fill me in on what has happened in my absence?" The albino slipped away to sit down beneath one of spires with the moon gazing directly upon him.

""

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.