gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
12-01-2019, 06:24 PM

Hannibal was unaware of how busy anyone in the pack was. He knew there was a lot to do but when he had left Ashen there were few Wolves besides himself actually pulling any weight. Expectations were rarely meet within his eyes due to the way he was raised. The lazy demeanor of many around him was sickening but as of now he had no right to comment. Until he recovered from his injury fully and was able to contribute to his full potential he would lay low. Observation would be needed in the coming month. Hannibal was naturally protective of his family and those that surrounded them. Which was why he called upon the ambassador in hopes of getting to know her.

Soon enough the small form of Iolaire came into view. Shamelessly the beasts gaze swept across her freshly scarred features and tiny bodice. He could not help but to note she shared non of the same markings the Warlord had but that led to no evidence of a lack of blood relation. The babe carried a strong scent of Sirius, Belle, and herbs. A leather satchel was strung across her shoulder as well. After a short assessment the femme let forth feminine tones in which he consumed. He toned seemed rush but held no ill will. The distinct lack of formality and manners was noted but not taken as a slight. Surely someone had mentioned him to her but he doubted Io knew who he was. Nor did he go around demanding respect at first glance. Well, he use to and would in the future. But the male was walking on thin ice at the moment.

One tattered and one full ear flicked in response as he raised a paw to gesture to the ground beside him. "Sit if you would." A short demand for her comfort. This was not some sort of dreadful interrogation unless she desired it to be. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you. I am Hannibal Iber Klein, Daimyo of Ashen." A slippery and very natural smirk swept across his malicious lips. "My daughter, Banshee, told me about you and how you have managed to obtain rank within the Armada. She also mentioned your background of healing." Hannibal raised his injured leg where she could see the very fresh scarring upon his humorous where it had obviously taken quite the blow. "I seek something to take the pain away. It was broken and is healing but still very bothersome."

""

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.