gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
12-01-2019, 10:48 PM

Torin loved that while he had a few high energy children, or more accuratley that his daughters all seemed to be high energy, that he had some children he could enjoy peace and quite with. His sons seemed to take after their parents more than their sisters, where his daughters got their boundless enthusiasm from he'd never know and certainly he loved them for it but as a naturally quieter, more secluded wolf Torin found it comforting how easy it was to get along with his sons.

Lachlan explained about the various places he'd found and Torin couldn't help wondering where these places were. But quickly his son began to wonder about being allowed to return to the mainland and Torin sighed. Not because he was particulary annoyed by the query but because he wasn't certain he could give his son a proper answer. "Soon I hope." He admited. "Things are starting to calm down on the mainland but I'd rather not risk bringing the pack back to an uninhabitable land just yet." The truth was he was mostly afraid for his kids, they would be yearlings soon and he'd not be able to keep them from making their own choices but he didn't want to risk them being exposed to danger any more than he they had to be.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Hagon
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3