Siarvon

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-28-2013, 04:30 PM

The name that Aria would speak into the solistice air would bring back many memories, those he does not wish to look back on and remember. It would be a lie to say it wasn't a shock, because it was orlaya, the girl who did nothing wrong in her whole lifetime around him. " I don't understand..." For a moment the brute would let his voice fade out before carrying on, the heart beat was growing rapidly, but he's already chose his girl, even if it'll never be spoken of. " you shouldn't of let her get away with it Aria, even if it is Orlaya." The gaze that the brute once held would trail down to the ground in thought, it was a shock that made him wake up into reality about the woman he had grown up with, how she could hurt someone. " But why would you both do it? Did you chip her nail, we both know how she hates that." With a chuckle he tried to not let the whole night become a defeat in the attempts to grow closer.

With a sigh the sandstone male would drag his build out of the blackend waters to approach the woman who claims the beauty of the silver moon. Who's touch is so graceful that no other would understand. Stepping closer would he halt inches from Aria's position, to observe her expression. As his icy hues captivates the smaller fae, the salmon tounge would swipe her pretty little maw in comfort before slightly stepping back to sit back down. Whether she accepts it is a different matter. " You know, my mother was asking for you when I returned, I didn't even know what to say." Siarvons mother tended to forget due to a condition, but she's always remembered Aria, not because she was a friend but because there was something different that would grasp the elderly womans attention. A cheeky look would cross the titans visage, the look he used to give often as a pup.