size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019
12-02-2019, 03:58 PM
Eliphas nodded his head as Aureus sought clarification about his supplies. The Klein boy chuckled, "Yes, kind of. Healing supplies if i can find them but mostly items for my potions." he wasn't always very forthcoming about his workings, but was there much chance he'd meet back up with this handsome stranger. "The pleasure is mine, Aureus." Eli returned with a coy smile playing on his delicate features. The young sorcerer relaxed as his companion turned back to the fire.

Already the pieces of wood were stacked ready for the flame. Eli perked his pale pink ears as bicolored eyes looked over the items retrieved. The boy sat back on his haunches and tilted his head curiously. "Yes, she had lovely long fangs." Eliphas watched as the tools were struck together and sparks flew. Icy blue and soft pink eyes widened in surprise. There was similarities in the methods, but the tools were very different. 

Thinking of Zola was hard, knowing she was there to have his back was a great comfort. Especially after she saved him from a bear. He found his family, and they filled his need for social interaction, but he missed Zola. Eli put her from his mind and tried to focus on his new acquaintance. Aureus was an attractive wolf, and the young Kein found himself enjoying the company. "Should I do anything?" this didn't seem like a two wolf operation but it was possible. Maybe the learned wolf would teach him the tricks.