size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
12-02-2019, 10:16 PM
Chaos nodded in response to Tyrian's question, continuing to roll around that kernel of an idea. "Yeah, it was Enrico's pack at the time, called Niente. I got really lucky in that a lot of the pack members decided to stick around, including the former alpha. That doesn't happen very often. Usually they'd prefer to pack up and leave - which is great on one hand because having someone in your pack who doesn't really want to be there can be a liability, but also sucks because then you have to build from scratch anyway and potentially have people pissed at you for taking their pack away. Creating a pack from scratch you'd have to build it from the ground up and build a reputation from there, but at least you wouldn't have the baggage of any lingering drama over a challenge. Personally? I think it's best to inherit a pack that already has a solid foundation and a loyal member base. That way you get the best support from the start without as much of the uncertainty and chaos of starting fresh."

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write