size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
12-02-2019, 11:02 PM
OOC: open to any Winterfell wolf or wolves who want to do the fighting prompt.

He'd made his way up north looking for a bit of a break for a while from the pack. As important as it was to him and as paranoid as he was about having them vulnerable and stranded in neutral territory, the responsibility got a bit stifling sometimes and he needed to get away. Sometimes, far away, which meant he would be gone for quite some time and the knowledge of that was making him antsy already when he found himself on the border of a pack that smelled mighty familiar. He stood there a moment trying to place the scent, then smiled grimly. Oh, right, the pack that Tyranis had belonged to when he'd gotten them into a bidding war over Kai. He wondered if he'd managed to bankrupt the pack, though since they were still here they must have muddled through somehow. Interestingly, Tyranis' scent was absent from the scent markers entirely. Maybe the self-righteous albino alpha had finally wised up to that irritant's ways and kicked him to the curb. Now, normally Chaos might have let bygones be bygones since they weren't harboring Tyranis anymore, but Chaos was itching for a fight after all the stress lately. Besides, he was harboring a bit of a grudge himself for the way this pack's alpha had interfered in his bidding. So instead of diverting around the pack land when he found the border, the fanged alpha meandered instead along the border, one foot on either side of the nebulous "line" that delineated the border, singing a jaunty, deliberately-out-of-tune little ditty and weaving back and forth as he did, wondering as he did who would show up to confront him over this.

WC: 283
Total WC: 283

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write