Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-03-2019, 12:39 AM
“You speak your words while not daring to look away… I see honesty in your eyes too, Acere… I… I think I can trust you.” He nodded but still didn't look away. He wasn't one to lie without good reason. He always tried to be an honest man, and he always tried to show that honesty by looking others in the eye. What other way to do it? Words themselves could be twisted into truths or into lies, and actions often backed them up. But if the eyes were truly windows to the soul, then his would show truth. “But don’t think you get to be special because you have the right mindset of a king. Words are one thing, seeing the actions are another.” He chuckled as she finally seemed to relax. "Of course they are. I didn't get all these scars by simply standing around and talking you know," He winked. He hoped she didn't take that the wrong way. He had survived this long fighting for the things he thought were worth fighting for.

“Though… these aren’t part of your lands are they? More importantly… what are you doing beyond those lands? Are you seeking more territory or something?” It was his turn to raise a brow in question when she asked. Was it...unusual in her lands for an alpha to go beyond his pack lands for nothing more than a walk? Or perhaps...from what he gathered...perhaps her home pack went beyond their lands for nothing more than conquest... "These are not my lands, no. Mine are back that way," He motioned behind him towards the pines and the ship that sat in the distance. "I just...came out for a walk. So to answer your question, no. I am not looking for more territory at this moment in time." But then the question begged to be asked. "Is that unusual where you're from? Do alphas not go beyond their lands for leisure?"