Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
12-03-2019, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 08:33 PM by Recluse.)

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

The boy was testing her, pushing her limits but as he was doing so he was marching further and further into her web, or at least that's how she saw it. Recluse considered his question for a moment, considered what little knowledge he'd carefully let slip. It didn't seem a sore spot for him, or he wouldn't have said it so casually but she couldn't help but wish to poke and prod at the hole, see if it started to show signs of fraying.

Recluse barked a laugh, a harsh sound. "Gods I hope so." She said, her voice almost sing-songy in it's teasing. "Is that as liberating as it sounds?" She answered his challenge by rising to her paws and taking a step towards him, leaning down over the lip of the rock. Oh she liked it up here, it felt good to tower over others.

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.