Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipTreat 2019
12-04-2019, 02:00 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2019, 02:02 AM by Memento Mori.)
She was standing in awe of everything when something managed to pull her from that wonder; her dad. Memento’s pale eyes turned towards him as a squeal of delight left her lips. With ears perked and tail wagging she helped close the distance between them. The struggles her parents had were unknown to her… all she knew was that she was really ‘lucky’ as her mama had put it cause she had another dad somewhere. They were just waiting for him to come home. But that was okay! She had her rainbow dad too and the fact she was only puppy who her mom knew had two made her extra special!

As the paw ruffled her mane she ducked a little and gave a playful growl as her tail wagged even more fiercely in delight behind her. At his question though her smile faded to a more thoughtful look. “Mama didn’t want to get up…” The little one explained. “She said it was too early.” Her ears lowered some but then, just like that, the sadness was gone as she bounced on her paws. “She just miss my other daddy, right?” She canted her head to the side. “I thought maybe I could find something to cheer her up. She doesn’t really go anywhere to explore.” She looked up at him with pleading eyes.

“Please dad? Will you help me?”