Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
12-04-2019, 05:52 PM
There was a chance that someone might walk by and see the two of them wrapped in each other’s arms, however unlikely. Belle chose this place to linger and think because there weren’t often wolves going past and through. Io was the first she’d seen. Not that she was ashamed of her involvement with Iolaire either, but keeping her private business private as long as possible was a fun game. She was the Empress though, and her activities always got around eventually.

”Welcome to the family.” She chuckled into Io’s soft ear as she mentioned being an attraction. It felt good to have the tiny healer relax into her embrace, and Belle couldn’t help her amused giggle as Io made sure she knew very well he would be rebuffed. The Empress fell quiet as Io stated her question about settling down with the once heir.

Deathbelle mulled the statement over and contemplated an answer. ”Not seriously, and not in a long time.” Before Archon at least. Her brother always had a streak of freedom and Belle couldn’t really imagine him settling. Times seemed to have changed them all though, and he had a different air about him these days. ”I’m not sure if I would ever see him in a monogamous marriage.” She chuckled softly, not quite losing the jealousy in her voice. He conquered all, and her rebellious spirit quite liked that he hadn’t had her yet. ”That doesn’t change his candidacy for stud services.” Deathbelle found her amusement as she aimed another nuzzle into Io’s fur.

”And it wouldn’t tear me from you.” She added sheepishly, having no trouble announcing her thoughts about Hannibal. Her future with Iolaire was a different story, thinking about it felt much less solid. Like at any moment Io would disappear from her life as quickly as she’d come into it.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.