gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
12-04-2019, 08:52 PM

Hannibal felt the Empress shiver against him and he pulled against her more. Soothing her with gentle nuzzles and providing warmth with his much larger frame. The male wasn't the largest of Wolves but he was able to help a bit. It was mind boggling to think that Archon had been taken so suddenly. The pain that continuously stabbed his pale heart to think that Belle had suffered so much. And the pain I caused her? The beast battled with himself internally as he held her. Never did he desire to bring so much pain to his family, especially not those who are most innocent.

Thoughts shifted towards her spawn as she spoke. Hannibal pictured those tiny blobs of white and black fur forming into nearly fully grown yearlings. His own children popped into his head. How Gimli had grown so large already. The boy already had the mental capacity to hate. - With a light wrinkle of his nose his attention returned to the beautiful babe before him. It was obvious he was struggling within but never would he admit such. "If they are ever getting on your nerves send them my way and I will teach them what I can." A light chuckle, "Lessons our father taught me."

Pale optics took in her features as a smirk replaced his smile. Ivory teeth glistened with saliva beneath the intrusive gaze of the moon. Hannibal leaned in to offer a kiss to her onyx cheek. "No one could ever set me a flame like you do, Belle." The blood in his veins sparked with desire and need. It had been a long while since he had the eyes for another. The journey home was long and rough with an injured leg. Segar was his last love and Hannibal assumed the male left shortly after his absence had been noticed. The albino would not push the babe to accept his passion due to her grief. But, of course the hound would yearn for it all the same. "Tell me how you have been fairing." Eyes sharpened as the demand was pointed as ever. Hannibal expected the nitty gritty.

""

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.