An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-05-2019, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2019, 02:01 AM by Bellamy.)
Bellamy gave a firm nod as he mentioned the scars. Admirable, sticking by what he believed and seeing it through even if it meant he’d get scarred up doing so. Bells had a similar mindset, truth be told, not even fearing losing her life for the sake of what she believed. She didn’t care what ended up happening in the future, even if Whiskers constantly warned her to not be so reckless. A dead Bellamy did not achieve goals! She had no intention of dying easily and, when she did, she’d take down as many of her enemies to the Hellgates with her as she needed. All of them, good, bad, and in between, lived to die.

She turned her head in the direction Acere motioned towards. The large vessel in the distance was… bizarre. She flattened her ears back, uncertain… Lyenne didn’t have anything of that size… though there were the old abandoned mines with heavily rusted metal long abandoned by any creatures that could have used them.

She shifted her attention back to him and scoffed at his question -- though more at the thought of the so called alphas of her land. “Those pompous fucks can’t be bothered to go anywhere, even in times of war! They lay around getting fat and sacrificing the weaker, “less important” wolves for their luxuries. Nothing like an Empress and the Kings and Queens under her sitting back while others slay and expand lands in their names. The empire was just a massive clusterfuck of the “royal” family, soldiers, or the pathetic slaves used for war fodder.” Bells shook her head.

“I hope the mountain there erupts too. Would serve all of them assholes right to burn.” Her words were bitter… but, when she looked at Acere again, she spoke in a slightly calmer tone.

“I’m not really well educated in how these lands work either. You’re one of the only wolves I’ve interacted with this long. Makes that grand total up to two.” She frowned, a touch uncertain. “...do you uh… maybe want to walk with me?”
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.