Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
12-05-2019, 08:30 AM
Hannibal didn’t hesitate to help warm her with his thicker frame. He held her softly and offered affectionate nuzzles to keep her body heat. He gave her sweet support and Deathbelle allowed him to support her. After losing so much it felt good to have him close to her again. She could feel the tension in Hannibal, and she had to guess that he thought about his own offspring. She hoped they would one day forgive their father, but until then she would allow him to prove himself through her.

She didn’t know how to comfort him back, but the Empress let him adore her. If he wished anything from her, she hoped he only knew to ask her. Despite everything that happened between the pair of them Deathbelle would do anything for Hannibal. Talking about the prince and princesses seemed to bring a bit of joy to her brother. ”Not too much of Hamiclar.” She chuckled softly, the woman had long adored her father however much their leadership qualities contradicted each other.

They didn’t linger on talk about her children however much she knew that the pups would be sent her brother’s way. The more opportunities they had to train with those of different mindsets the better rounded they would become. Hannibal’s smile gleamed and his passion became more obvious as his dual toned gems shifted to hold only her. She couldn’t help but think about Iolaire’s assessment of her closest sibling.

”No one, brother?” She asked with sultry tones in her silken voice. She teased him, knowing very well how many wolves Hannibal had taken as his own. She had indulged heavily in Iolaire, and had fallen completely for Archon. ”I have to admit, I struggled a lot this winter.” She told him in hushed tones as she nuzzled into his warm neck. Losing Archon and her support in the form of her brother had almost been too much to bear. ”I’ve relied heavily on Sirius’s healer, Iolaire, to see my hidden wounds.” She subtly implied her relationship with the dainty she wolf. Belle had never seen herself with a woman, but Io was different and helped to heal Deathbelle and her emotional scars.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.