Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
12-05-2019, 08:51 AM
Deathbelle was more than blessed with the presence of Iolaire and their impromptu relationship. Being in the woman’s presence was easy and healing to the Empress. Of course the Klein goddess had no desire to dwell on how temporary their trist would be. She dove into the woman completely while she could, and being able to forgive her easily was good for her heart. The organ beat heavily in her chest as she held Iolaire close.

Knowing Io’s opinion on childbirth might have given the Empress more confusing feelings. She knew that she wished to bring forth more Klein puppies into the world. Her children she raised now were incredible and their futures were bright and incredible. She knew that the world needed more of her offspring within it.

”No, a thousand wild horses couldn’t pull me from your side.” She promised as she pressed her nuzzle deeper into Io’s neck. She banished the thoughts of how temporary this bliss would be. They did not own one another, but Belle allowed herself to believe so as she held onto Io’s tiny body. ”I can’t help but dwell on the end.” She admitted in hushed tones, but she seemed to at least come to terms with their temporary arrangement. Deathbelle had to remind herself that it wouldn’t end, the pair would always have one another to support each other. Their friendship would always be strong even if their intimacy died.

”I think that I’ll always love you.” There were those words again. She couldn't help herself as she held onto her tiny lover, their closeness intoxicated her and brought out her insecurities like a moth to flame. Iolaire would always hold a part of Deathbelle’s healing heart. Her recovery attributed wholley to the Armada healer.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.