size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Christmas 2019
12-05-2019, 01:44 PM

Anoixi parctically jumped when a high voice broke through the, well he couldn't call it silence, but he certainly hadn't been expecting a voice to reach him here. The boy turned his head to find a young pup at his side. Brilliant blue and violet eyes peered up at him with a curiosity Anoixi couldn't help but feel was similar to the wonder he'd often felt as a child. The boy at his side had a pack scent but as the Wreckage boy lifted his gaze to scan for others he realized the kid was alone... well alone with him not that that made him feel any better, in any case Anoixi being this close to the volcano was one thing but a pup being here? Well that just made his anxiety spike.

"It's uh... boiling."
He said awkwardly, unsure how to deal with the sudden apperance of the speckled boy.
"Probably because it's so close to the volcano, the lava underground must be close to the surface here than usual."
It was speculation of course, he didn't know much about this area yet, if these pools were normally hot or not. But really he was distracted.

"I'm sorry,"
he started, not really sure why he felt the need to appologize,
"but does anyone know you're here?"
So he was worried, the heat from the steam alone would likely become oppressive for him soon but for a pup he had no idea how much they'd be able to take, not to mention the whole... giant fire mountain being uncomfortably close thing.

WC: 261

"Talk"
Character design by Floral-Tea

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3