Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
12-05-2019, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2019, 03:15 PM by Hannibal.)

Careful paws maneuvered his injured limb. There was not much pain as it moved. A few twinges here and there but nothing to remark upon. The most of the pain came when he walked on it for some time. Pressure being applied from an uneven step was the worst of it. Pale optics were pointed downward as she worked but his ears flicked at the sound of her feminine vocals. Io took the beast by surprise as she voiced the desire for candidness and less formalities. She made the male wonder if he was truly putting on a show. Of course he did not know her well enough to be completely himself but Hannibal was always laced with a silver tongue. Buttering up beautiful babes was what he did. Thus, a playful grin danced across pink lips as his eyes flicked upward to her own visage. "I promise you this, Iolaire..." A sly tilt of the head. "You do not want to see what is beneath the mask." A pastime of kidnapping, violence, endless lust, and hatred swirled beneath blue and pink eyes. Hannibal was a mere shell of the demon he once was.

The closeness of their forms brought forth a heat within his normally icy veins. Hannibal hadn't delved into the joys of pleasure since before the eruption. Segar was his last love and male was no where to be found. Circe and Dutch were also missing. As of now he only had eyes for Deathbelle but she was always just out of his grasp. If Hannibal had it his way he'd devote himself fully to his sister and toss aside any other desires to be with just her. The Empress was the painting of perfection within his mind. But, she likely would never feel the same for him. This meant he would likely seek passion elsewhere as he always did.

After an explanation of the herbs and a proper smashing the male leaned forward to sniff at the lightly. Hannibal was always so hesitant when consuming foreign concoctions after his severe allergic reaction to a sunscreen. But, after only a moment he consumed both mixtures separately. A greedy tongue slipped across ivory teeth to ensure he got all of it. As he was done swallowing down the bits he witnessed the small woman settle down in a laying position. Hannibal's fierce gaze seemed to rake against her shamelessly before he too moved to lay down, careful to not bother his sore leg too much. Long and stretch with a raised head and flicking tail the albino took in her speech. A small chuckle came from the depths of his throat as the babe concluded. There was always a heavy imbalance with Kleins. Females outnumbered the males more often then not but he could not complain much. "I can't say I am too bothered." A grin. "Though, the females in my family can be thick with personality." Some easier to get along with then others. "You mentioned my sister earlier..." A pause. "Are you close with her?" Hannibal would be glad to hear his dear Empress had a friend with everything that was happening.

""

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.