Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-05-2019, 11:54 PM
The Titan King raised his ears at the sound of gentle steps just outside his den. He knew exactly who had come to see him, and he already had a smile on his lips as Io poked her tiny frame through his large door. Zee had told him about her run in with the coyotes, and he found his eyes grazing her face, but finding only the slightest hint of healed skin. He gave a pleased nod to himself at the physical evidence that Io was okay. He had a feeling she wouldn’t be impressed if he spent his first day back hunting down every coyote pack within a hundred leagues.

His tail flicked gently behind him in a pleased gesture as the woman leaned against the den entrance and told him she was proud of him. It was, after all, only by her determined instinstance that he had finally submitted himself to quiet healing.

He grunted as she pulled his cast free with a knife, the blade of similar make to the one hidden in his braces. He watched as she shook her head, and he got ready to dryly tell her the pack wasn’t going to run itself for much longer - when she instead gave him a free bill of health. “You don’t have to tell me twice” he said as he hopped onto all four legs, no longer hindered by a brace, and heaved a relieved sigh.

He stepped out into the wide world, and yawned, shaking his head. It had been a while since he had been to the territory he had claimed, ad he felt an itching to return there. As he brushed past Io he gently rubbed his side against her in an affectionate greeting. “Will you run with me, little sister? I miss the wind in my ears.”