size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-06-2019, 03:44 PM
Sirius didn't seem to like the news that Hannibal was back. In fact, he warned against the man and Io snorted in amusement. "You don't have to worry about that. Sexual advances or no, I'm not interested." Hannibal was a very sexual creature and of course he exuded that sexuality just by existing. Sirius didn't need to know that, however. "Besides, you know I can't have children. I could sleep with everyone and no one would ever have a hold over me. I'm a free bird, just like him." The woman joked and motioned to the circling vulture above.

The little wolf bumped her side against the long legs of her sibling, careful not to bump too hard lest she jostle his weak leg. "I'm not sure what worries you have in that head of yours, darling, but you're stuck with me." Now her voice was sincere. "My loyalty is yours above all others and I don't take loyalty lightly." It was one of the few things that the tiny healer did take completely seriously. Nothing could pull her from his side. Not Deathbelle, not anyone.

Again she extended her neck, this time nipping his non-injured elbow. She hopped away like a little fox. "Don't worry so much. You won your freedom from that cast today. Enjoy it, dear brother. Enjoy it." A sweet wind blew towards them and Io closed her eyes against it, inhaling the myriad of scents that it brought with it. With a sigh of pleasure, she looked upon the behemoth once more.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.