Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-06-2019, 03:56 PM
“Fair enough” Sirius said when Io told him she wasn’t interested. He gathered that Io had set the man's leg, but had no reason to believe that hannibal had summoned her as though she was one of his slaves who would heel at his behest. “You are” Sirius agreed, and her freedom and happiness would always be something he would fight for.

“I believe you” Sirius said as she brought home the promise of her loyalty again. It wasn’t the first time she had assured him of it, and he had no reason to believe otherwise. She nipped at his elbow, and he playfully snapped at the air beside her neck. “Believe me, I’m enjoying it. I’ll take stock tomorrow and start from there” he promised her.

He paused when Io closed her eyes, her small nose tilting in the air as she scented the world around them. She looked, for the moment, completely at peace. He found himself smiling at the sight of it, his protective instincts rearing their head. Yes, he would fight anyone to keep Io safe.