size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-06-2019, 04:08 PM
The giant seemed a little appeased at her explanation and she went further stating, "Banshee told him of me and of my skill so he sought me out since I was on the way." With a little snort of amusement, she shook her head. "He's wasn't so bad once I told him to cut his bullshit and stop trying to butter me up." She actually quite liked Hannibal. There was a grittiness to him that Iolaire understood. A darkness that she enjoyed.

Her brother claimed to believe her and she nodded. "I know you say that, but I want you to really believe it, eh? You know I've been spending time with Deathbelle, but I've also been doing a lot for our pack. It's my priority." She had been distant from everyone for a while, even Belle. In that time, she had collected a ton and had crafted many things that would help them on their way back 'home.'

When Sirius returned her playful nip with an air snap of his own, the tiny woman laughed aloud. She watched with glittering eyes as he spoke of taking stock on the morrow. "Ahhh, that reminds me." With a wiggle, Io leaped towards her brother, placing a quick lick upon his chin before leaping away again. "I made you a present. It'll help a lot when we move home."
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.