size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-06-2019, 04:25 PM
Io dove to the side, easily evading the lazy swipe. She was in an exceptional mood today. Her face wasn't going to scar. Her brother was back to his old self. Progress was being made. With each day, the aftermath of the volcano lessened and lessened. Soon they would be able to reclaim their lands and she could really get to work. Her brother was pleased that she thought of it as 'our pack.' "Of course. You're my brother. What's yours is mine. What's mine is yours. All that jazz." She grinned anew.

Sirius seemed interested in the gift and the tiny woman grinned. "It took me a long time to make and a long time to get the supplies back here." Still hinting rather than giving in, Io nudged her brother, forcing him to alter course slightly. It was good that they came this way, for they were going right towards said surprise. Rounding a bend, the pair would come upon a well worn place. Paws had obviously been hard at work in this area and gods, had she ever been hard at work.

Spinning, Iolaire gave an exclamation of, "Tadaaaaaa!" She stood in front of a cart much larger than her own. She'd been lucky enough to find six wheels of similar sizes. The cart, much like her brother, was a beast. "We can carry all of our things home in this." She led him around the front. "And it's large enough that two can pull if we load it too much. The harness will just have to be adjusted."  Io beamed, quite proud of her creation.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.