size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-06-2019, 04:43 PM
Tornach didn't even register the patter of paws on the other side of the wall, he was trying so hard to stay on his feet and conscious, so he wasn't expecting the elk to shy tiredly away, and could only stumble a step forward before stopping and swaying in place. Aiden had to cast off from her perch on the wall and circle the herd to keep them in place. The cause of the commotion seemed to appear so suddenly at his side that he only blinked at her for a moment. In his delirium it seemed strange to him that it was Aurielle standing there, and not his mother, though he knew that she'd been gone for many years. He shook his head to try to clear it, but quickly flinched away when she leaned against him. Too much of him hurt, he felt like nothing more than a collection of burns and bruises and lacerations barely held together with poulticed herbs. He had to stare at her a moment, and coughed out a faint, incredulous laugh at her words. "Ok is relative, I suppose," he croaked out, though the simple action of motion of opening his muzzle to form the words radiated pain from the poulticed wounds on his face. He stared down at the haunch of venison that had appeared before them with some confusion - when had it gotten there? It didn't matter, though. He was too tired to eat. "I apologize for intruding, Aurielle, but I need help." His dry throat made the words crack at the end, and he had to stop to pant.

This character is equally proficient in both English and Irish Gaelic

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!