Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
12-06-2019, 05:28 PM
Sirius gave her an impatient smile as she settled at his paws. Opposite of her approach though Seer was quick to bring up her avoided topic. He had her attention no matter what happened, Belle wasn't sure he'd ever admitted his love for her so brazenly. Her stomach knotted up and her limbs tingled nervously but she was completely still. Mismatched ears perked towards her guardian and closest friend as he spoke kindly. She didn't change her mind as he offered a place in their life.

"I want to apologize for putting such a heavy request at your paws. You and Zee are my heart and soul and i want nothing more than your happiness." Iolaire really had healed her heart no matter what the future held for the two of them. "I would be honored with what you've counter offered." She knew what he was saying subtly. Belle would be able to enjoy their closeness and affection but they would not be husband and wife. "I want to be close to you. To both of you." Again. She felt too keenly the distance grown between them.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.