gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
12-06-2019, 05:54 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

She listened as Acere answered, nodding. It seemed that the north had been relatively unharmed by the eruption. At his question, she chose her words carefully. Should they come away with an alliance, she’d be more willing to be open about the real troubles, but for the time being, she said, “We felt the initial shock and tremors, and of course the as is everywhere. We could see the eruption, too—like a distant wildfire of unimaginable size. … We are missing a few members, but two of those had been missing since before the eruption, so I can only hope that they were well and far away from the continent when the mountain woke.”

She studied him, before the antics of the two young foxes drew bot their attention and coaxed a rare smile out of the Spirit. Ayodele grinned, tail flicking almost teasingly at the companions before Acere drew them away with a look.

The northern King returned the subject to his reason for being there at her wall, and she again studied the cargo from a polite distance before one of the foxes drew out a pendant. The King’s explanations, particularly in regards to the gift sent the Spirit’s head tilting as she bent to the foxes’ levels to admire the trinket.

“It’s very well made. My den walls are marble as well, but black and struck through with veins of silver and gold. I’m told my great grandmother took one look when she found it while searching for a proper den to birth her first litter and claimed it immediately. Generations ago, now. She was the original Valhalla’s Master Healer, and well regarded as the best throughout Boreas in her time.”

Her eyes flicked up to Acere’s with a genuine, sincere smile, as she added, “I thank you for the gift. Your kids are very kind. And I’m certainly interested in trade, especially in times like these, with resources so low in some places. And, if you are open to it, I’m interested in an Alliance.”

She glanced toward Ayodele and Aelloshir – who was lurking behind her and glowering suspiciously at Acere with all the fatherly grouchiness one might have expected if Acere had come courting for more than trade – and murmured, switching smoothly to the Old Tongue, “Could you and Aelloshir make a run to the stores? Bring some of the herbs more common to our area, and some of the trinkets and baubles. The usual trade goods.”

Loshir gave her a look that said quite clearly that he’d much rather stick by her side as a guardian should, but she threw a pointed look between him and Dele, taking in their huge contrast in size, and the cat conceded with a quiet grumble under his breath.

The lemur leapt to the cougar’s back and the two bounded across the plains out of sight as Aurielle stepped forward, tipping her head to the cargo Acere had brought with a, “May I see what you have?”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.