gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
12-07-2019, 12:24 AM

Considering everything Deathbelle was the only Wolf Hannibal would likely ever settle down for. He had been close with his ex-mistress Nephthys but never did they reach such an understanding. Their relationship was riddled with toxicity, lust, and rage. Often they would fight until the sun would rise and only make up when partaking in the pleasures of flesh. It was something that would have never worked in the end but had been enticing in the moment. Plus, Hannibal received three beautiful children out of the process. Both Segar and Dutch had been fleeting flings that never stood the test of his impatience. Others had come and gone. But, his eyes only swirled with true desire when feasting upon the Empress. Perhaps it was a mere consequence of desiring for what he could not have. Belle put boundaries on their relationship while being pregnant and he had never had his chance before venturing north. A glimmer of hope shined in the distance as he warmly nuzzled his flower but Hannibal was wise to not get his hopes up.

Her tease was followed by the truth. Belle spoke of her struggle and the fact that she relied heavily on Iolaire. A femme that Banshee had told him about and he needed to meet. Especially now with his Empress mentioning her by name. Pain continued to strike him to the core. The center of each paw ached and his lips moved into a slight frown. The thought of his love relying on a newcomer rather then himself was agonizing. Ever since she put boundaries on their relationship he had silently desired so much more from their relationship. With Archon dead and Hannibal practically dead she had found someone new. He did not blame her for that nor did he know the depths of their relationship. But, the idea that maybe it could have been him made him feel terrible.

Hannibal moved to look at his sister with sincerity heavy in his gaze. "There are no words to describe how I feel." Eyes burned with the sudden influx of emotion. Anger, dread, sorrow, and love all painted across hauntingly pale features. "Time and time again I have sullied my chances to build relationships with those I care the most for." A pink and black nose twitched as lips curled into a self loathing sneer. "Once again I was not here when my family needed me most. I came to these lands with intentions of leading my blood to glory and yet all I can seem to do is fall." Hannibal ripped his gaze from her own as ears flicked back in anger, "I am sorry. I did not mean to make this about myself. I just truly am sorry for not being here for you." A pause. "As well as my children." The beast moved to rest his head on the tops of his paws in slight defeat. He honestly did not know what to say or how to say it. When speaking about himself he felt so horribly wrong. As if he didn't have the right to feel sorry and did not want to come off as seeking her pity. Hannibal only wanted his loved ones to know how truly sorry he was for his short comings, knowing that he had no room for forgiveness.

""

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.