Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantVolcanoCritical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-07-2019, 06:45 PM
OOC: so sorry for the wait!

Pyrrhic studied the stranger as he approached. During his growing up years his father had of course told him of the Abraxas' superiority, but he had also stressed that mortals weren't to be underestimated. Though not equals in the eyes of heaven, on earth the mortals could pose a threat to an unwary Abraxas. Pyrrhic knew this and he kept it in mind as the stranger came in out of the rain. It was likely he was just passing through, just seeking shelter and running from the ash clouds like everyone else, but Pyrrhic wasn't going to hinge his well being on that quaint little thought. It was safe to be cautious.

"It's quite alright," he responded quickly.Though he would keep a scrutinous eye on the  stranger, he would do his best to be charming. He was still in the conquest business, after all, and now more than ever he needed allies. "In times like these everyone could use a little grace."

The other man had an interesting accent and when he commented on Pyrrhic's companion it succeeded in it bringing a faint smile to the boy's lips, but not for the reason Koloskivi had intended.  Without even having to look at his companion Pyrrhic knew the mandrill's usually severe expression had grown more dour. Benkos detested being spoken about instead of to - and it was that which amused Pyrrhic. "That he is," Pyrrhic agreed. "My friend here is named Benkos and I am Pyrrhic. And," he said as he glanced around them at the castle's stone walls, "this is The Risen Empire."
Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.