ardent

Beautiful woman, deadly nightshade

Seasonal fight prompt, beginner fighters?

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
12-07-2019, 06:53 PM

Her meal choice was beginning to annoy her. Not only did the rats not fill Lurid up, but they were also hard to catch which frustrated her more than it should have, and she was still hungry by the time the other rats had scurried off to the relative safety of holes and cracks in the wall. A shadow flitting around the building caught those holographic eyes, making them glint with anticipation of what was lurking outside. The she-devil moved into a better position, should the owner of the shadow come inside, and she watched. Listening as the wind kicked up snow and ice, the shadow connected with a body at the same entry that Lurid herself had used. The gargantuan woman smirked as the strange wolf barreled in through the would-be door, lifting a paw and placing it directly in the girl's path. The aim was to trip the other, a demonic smirk twitching at her lips as her nefarious plan went on without a hitch. Suppressing the laughter that usually came with such sport, Lurid gave a glare to the girl with her chest in the snow, curling her lip in derision as the dark lass pulled herself up and apologized. 'I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention.' The slightly younger girl said to the pale witch, as those white-lavender eyes shone angrily at her.

While it may not have truly been Tsunami's fault that she fell, the girl had taken the blame the moment she apologized, and Lurid would take it if given. Holding her paw up as though it had been truly hurt, "I think you broke my toe!" The wicked albino queen growled in outrage, her act so real even Lurid believed herself. "Don't worry, soon you will be too broken to pay attention." With a dark growl and a leaping bound toward her newest victim, Lurid opened her jaws to prepare for a bite once she landed close enough. Coming in close to the darker girl, Lurid snapped her teeth at the apologetic one's face and muzzle, seeking any grip she could find in order to make the other bleed. Blame hunger, or perhaps it was the trip across the ocean, but bad moods were what bad moods were. Lurid would take her stress out on the seemingly meek yearling. The fall itself had looked painful, and Lurid sought to replace the memory of that pain with memories of her own. She wanted to be the nightmare that haunted the younger wolf until they met again, and Lurid was sure they would. How big could this new land be, anyway? There was no shame in the actions of Lurid, to trip the girl and try to blame an injury on her in the same breath, but there was boredom to be slain and this was the best way to pass the time for the darkly aligned goddess. 

Word count: 482
Lurid Amarix vs Tsunami for Dominance(?) aka a hissy fit...
Round 1/2?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Intellectual
Specialty: N/A

"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'You.'
ART by BRIENA
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!