gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

1KChristmas 2019
12-08-2019, 03:26 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 01:31 PM by Darya.)

"Говорить"

Darya wanted to trust her friend, she was easily spooked by everyone so she tended to cling to those she had managed to warm up to but she also wasn't totally naive. He'd been at the slave market, willingly jumping in to bid on her. She was still technically his. Jupiter spoke matter of factly and Darya's suspicions seemed to have been confirmed, he'd make other purchases at the market, though she supposed it was possible that he hadn't bought any other wolves. She's managed to spot a few other vendors who seemed to have less unsavory items for sale, so it was possible that she was simply over-reacting. For a moment she allowed herself to wonder about this pack and uncle he spoke of. She didn't' exactly have any complaints, she'd go wherever.

Jupiter turned his attention towards her and Darya felt her face flush slightly, she ducked her massive head and she shook her head. "Yees, I men no. Tey were cruwel but Iey am mustly not hert." She looked at Jupiter and gave him a weak smile, unconvincing even to herself. "Iey was mustly scar-red, tey shouted but if you dit whut tey say tey keave you aloune." She was still shaken up by her experience though it was true she was mostly unharmed, a bit roughed up maybe but she'd seen some of the others get worse. One man, in particular, had fought them a lot. The shouting had been the worst for her, she was so easily spooked, to begin with, a total stranger yelling at her to move or do this or do that had only made her all the more jumpy.

Art by Sgulert
Darya has a thick Russian accent, hover for clarification.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3