gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

1KChristmas 2019
12-08-2019, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 01:32 PM by Darya.)

Darya had become much like a puppy again, following her friend around wherever he'd let her. It was easier for her this way, Legion was still big and scary to her, so many new faces she was suddenly being forced to be around and Jupiter was a comforting face in all the confusion and anxiety. So when he rounded her up the masked woman was more than happy to walk behind her star-speckled friend. Not that she always thought his ideas were the best. Case and point. A simple warning about trespassing passed from Jupiter's lips before he was leaping a boundary wall and left Darya to fret. A whine pulling from her lips as she watched her friend dart away. But for all, she wanted to follow him Darya was also much too nervous to cross what was a clearly defined borderline.

So instead she was left to watch all that went down, a shimmering warrioress descending on her friend and the fight that ensued. She bounced from paw to paw, hellfire gaze sweeping over the landscape. Searching desperately for anything to help once the fight was over, but the chill of the volcano had killed most of the plants she might expect to see blooming at this point. A few bright yellow plant heads could be seen at the base of the wall Jupiter had lept over, weak little dandelions, they wouldn't be useful for much but it was better than nothing. Darya quickly picked what she could, being as careful with them as she could.

She lifted her head above the wall and it seemed the fighting had stopped, Darya whined loudly again, antsy to leap the border wall and help her friend, and even the white woman but still unable to bring herself to do it.  

"Говорить"

Art by TakahiroReta
Darya has a thick Russian accent, hover for clarification.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3