Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
12-09-2019, 01:42 PM
Their relationship would change, but Deathbelle hoped their friendship would remain as easy as their love affair. They wouldn’t be far, and they wouldn’t really be losing each other. There would be a barrier though, and Deathbelle knew she would miss holding her dainty lover. Her sweet kisses and practiced touch. She smiled through the melancholy, for now she’d hold her tightly.

Iolaire held her just as close and the moments of perfection settled softly over the pair. There was no hesitation as Io returned the sentiments with just as much sincerity. Belle dove into the woman’s golden green gaze as she was reminded this wasn’t final. She wasn’t losing Io like she lost her husband. She would be here to lean on and care for. Deathbelle let her lips pull back in a peaceful grin.

They spoke of Belle’s future but she couldn’t help but wonder where that might leave Iolaire. She didn’t want to see her alone. Of course Io had Sirius and her loyalty to the Armada, but knowing she wouldn’t have another to hold her at night.. Belle tried to put the thought from her mind. The Empress would be certain her dearheart was taken care of. Despite the distance that would be placed between them. She would cherish her memories forever while she looked forward to developing the next leg of their relationship no matter how different.

”You’re more than I ever could have hoped for. Though our paths are different I know they’ll remain close.” She reached forward to kiss the dark she wolf softly, allowing her heart to beat only for her while she could. ”You’ll always have a place beside me, no matter our relationship.” Deathbelle would hold true to her promise, she would do anything for Io all she need do was ask.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.