size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Era

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-09-2019, 03:19 PM
Curious eyes regarded him, he felt the scrutiny as her brow rose and eyes wandered over his frame. His fur bristled ever so slightly at the look over, but otherwise he remained unchanged. He didn't like being studied as if he were a specimen, an object instead of a being and while her scrutiny was not intense, it was enough to irk the yearling. Her cryptic words, or word rather, came forth and it was his turn to lift a brow. Once she looked him over, but he felt for a different reason. It produced the same response from the yearling. Her next words came and he stood there silent, wheels churning as he tried to think of a response. What could he give her? He owned nothing of merit besides his armor and that he wouldn't part with...even if he didn't like wearing it all the time (such as now). After a pregnant silence he would finally speak. " I'm sure you've noticed I don't spit out what first comes to mind. I have a good head on my shoulders, I think before reacting. I am healthy, strong, and willing to help those in my pack and will do what is asked of me." He would answer honestly, although part of it was more opinion of himself. He felt he had a good head on his shoulders, but it came with a flaw. He was a thinker, he was not a mindless drone to do what was commanded of him. If he had a problem or saw a flaw he would point it out or ask about it. "As for physical objects I could give, I have nothing I would part with." His tone was firm, his expression hard as he spoke or his possession. He would not part with the armor he won at the festival.