gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
12-09-2019, 05:29 PM

He wanted to offer his children some hope, give them the ability to return home under his care and attention but he wasn't certain he could offer them much yet. Maybe it was time to consult the rest of the pack on the matter. But Lachlan was quickly steering the conversation in a new direction, one Torin himself had been rehuminating on for a while.

"Well first, Lili isn't guaranteed to keep her position, if you or anyone else want it you're more than welcome to challenge her or approach me. I think there is potential in all of you for great leadership but I also won't force it on anyone." He said giving his son a pointed look, not that he suspected Lachlan was particularly gunning for heir, the boy seemed less ambitious than he'd been at his age and Lili was a force to be reckoned within her own right, even if she was going to need a lot more guidance than initially expected. "As for the rest of you, you'll be turning a year old soon which means you'll be moved to our training rank. There I hope we'll be able to provide you with opportunities to learn where you might want to go. And if in the end, you feel there isn't anything here for you, well I can't stop you from trying somewhere else." Though he'd miss every single one of his children who chose that. He considered for a moment. "Was there anything you're particularly interest in?" Maybe some kind of scout or diplomat role for his son? Something that would allow him to wander, to visit other packs and explore while still staying in Lirim.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Hagon
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3