Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
12-09-2019, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 11:41 AM by Torin.)

Torin knew it was time, he'd been meaning to hold a meeting before the calamity had struck them and he had an important question to ask them all. He found a small rock outcroping that had a decent amount of clear space around it, then he jumped easily onto it's surface. He was only just barely above the ground but that suited him just fine, he really did not like feeling like he was that much more important than his pack. The man cleared his throat and let out a call for his pack to gather around him.

Torin settled onto his haunches to wait for them to arrive, he already knew he had much to talk about and he hoped he might see some the faces who'd been more distant since the evacuation. Maybe even some of his missing packmates? He could hope but didn't exactly have a lot of optimism.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

((Alright guys, I know this is a bit of a busy time but this is meeting is going to affect some IC things going forwards so I'd like to see everyone who's a current member here, the roster is currently up to date so if you see your character's name there then they will be expected to be here.

Deadline is Dec. 18th))
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3